Monday, August 25, 2008

I`m Chujing

Hi, everyone in Comm101:

I`m Chujing .It`s nice to study with all of you in Fall 08, I think that i will learn and gain a lot of experience from all of you. It`s my first time to blog with Google. I still try to get used to it. I`m usually very busy because I`m a student and a 9-year-old boy`s mother. My boy has a lot of energy, and i need to spend a lot of time playing and studying with him. But it`s fun. We also do homework together. He understands that being a student has to finish his/her homework. So, he is doing well at his school and he`s an "A" student. He has high expectation for himself. I love my boy and enjoy doing anything with him.

1 comment:

Professor Cyborg said...

I haven't been blogging very long. Just since January when I moved my first class out the SJSU learning management system (blackboard). Blogging is a good way to jot down your thoughts and get others' responses to them. It looks like you've set up your blog using Chinese characters, which are difficult for English readers to decipher. For example, it's only because I'm familiar with the blogspot layout that I could figure out which link to click on for comments. Is there a way to change your blog so it displays English words?