Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 2 Blog #2

I`m interesting in "Communication as a system of information processing" from Chapter 4. We use phone calls everyday, and we can`t without the phone in our routine life. It`s a very good source to send information. But, the sound and voice from phone line can make total difference result in sending information to receivers. For example, within dinner time, I got a call of advertisement. I was angry to receive the call, but I heard a smooth and nice voice with right speed from the phone. At that moment, I held the phone and sat down to listen to the phone even though I didn`t want the products or plans. Finally, I got some information from the phone call. On the other hand, after the call, I got another advertisement call. I was happy to answer the call because of the call I got before. When I got the second call, I heard a unhappy voice from the phone. At that time, I cut the call immediately. I didn`t know what the call was about. They are not only my experience. I know that every one has the same experience as me .

No comments: